Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!

I think I am going to try to start posting reviews. Will you read them? Would you like to read them? I think that there are too many businesses out there that seem to creep along without having to provide quality customer service, quality product, and a clean environment. One thing I have discovered in our travels is how I Hate to spend our hard earned money on a less than desired experience. I also know there are alot of small businesses out there across our country that provide top notch across the line. I believe those need to be recognized. Maybe I will start a new blog and others can share their great or not so great experiences too. Real people, real reviews! So many of the reviews I have read on places seem to be from owners or management, there is really no other explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment