Monday, July 5, 2010

Here We Go!

So, we are finally leaving today. We have been in Denton for three weeks getting my Mom and daughter settled. We have also been enjoying the flu or similar virus. The van is packed with everything I think we will need for 3-6 months. This is definitely a bitter sweet day. I am going to miss my little girl that has grown up all the sudden, My mom who I have never lived more than 45 miles away from, and my son who has grown up and out of the house. I will be back when the Grandbaby comes. I am excited to get to be with my husband of 9 yrs this month (can you believe it?), I have always dreamed of traveling around and seeing different places. I am excited that the kids will have this opportunity to see the USA.

I sit here, online writing when I should be putting everyone and the last few bags in the van and leaving. No one else seems to be eager to wake up and go. Well, I should use these last few moments before waking everyone in prayer. I'll try to update and post pics from the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment