Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Adventure

This Blog, yep this blog is my new adventure. I hope I can keep up with it. About us, I am Kristie mom to 6 wonderful children, and wife to a wonderful husband Mike. This blog will tell our story as we have an Extreme Family Home Makeover. Mike has traveled working on wind turbines for the past year. It has been a challange for me as I feel like a single parent married to a paycheck. We decided after our vacation this year that we really need to be together as a family. The kids have missed their daddy something terrible, as he has missed them. So we decided what is best for our family is to sell our earthly belongings and hit the road together. We will travel with him beginning this summer and hopefully purchase a travel trailor to make into our "home" in the spring. Everyone has asked "Where will you go?" "How long will you be there?" Well, no one in this industry really knows. So, follow us here as we go Where ever the wind blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment